The Bunkhouses are the primary campus housing available to MSU students (see pictures above).
A $250 deposit is required per person and is payable in full with the first month’s rent, due before or at check-in.
For current bunkhouse pricing or any bunkhouse questions, please direct your requests to Deborah Gill: DGill@MStarM.org.
Important notes about the Bunkhouses
- You must be accepted to MorningStar University as a student to live in the Bunkhouses.
- There are two bunkhouse buildings: one for men and one for women.
- The Bunkhouses have well-lit student parking and are a short walk from the MSU classroom.
- The single and two person units have one bedroom with single bunk beds.
- They are also furnished with a small four-drawer dresser, a small closet, and one bathroom.
- The four person units have two bedrooms and two bathrooms.
- Each bedroom is furnished with a single bunk bed, two small four-drawer dressers, and a small shared closet.
- All units have a kitchen equipped with a stove/oven, refrigerator, small double sinks, and cabinets.
- The kitchen does not include a microwave.
- All units have a living room/dining area furnished with a table and chairs.
- Students are allowed to bring additional furniture like couches for their use.
- Students supply their own bed linens, towels, shower curtains, dishes, and cooking utensils.
- Both bunkhouses have a communal laundry room with a free washer and dryer available for student use only.
If the Bunkhouses reach their maximum capacity, then students may be offered housing in MorningStar’s Heritage Hotel.
Rates vary depending on the room type the student selects and if they choose to have a roommate.